Sunday, January 23, 2011

I miss..

Dance Parties with Jamie Spiro (they sure make the world go round)...

This morning I listened to Jim Iroquois, and Michael Jackson, on ARABIAN MTV.... music has helped motivate me, as I try a more structured lifestyle.

Kyle and I work in the afternoons from 2-8:30 pm. Meaning the whole morning can be wasted if not careful. If you know me, then you know that I HATE micro-managing. However, this seems to do the trick as I try to get the most of my time here. Today, I woke up, made a healthy breakfast, sat (sounds prodoctive right?), read, prayed, exercized, cleaned, and prepared for classes. All of this mostly accomplished while listening to some old time music (thanks for the zune).
Doesn't sound impressive? Well, you should see me most of the time, I can spend hours

Sleeping

Thinking, and


Organizing.
I have a lot to learn.

1 comment:

Spiro said...

man I miss dancing with you too! this month I'm doing DANCE february, that is I'm trying to dance every day.

ps. any protesting where you are?