Saturday, November 10, 2007

Taco trailer and back again.

On a usual dry wintery day with spiro.. inbetween her paper writing and my elusively busy schedule. We make it to the trailer.


Get some good eats. tacos/quesadillas/taquitos/tamales.


After delighting in good conversation and great company we return.
On our way we pass the iglesia ni cristo, A lovely spanish and philipino church,


...a yard sale of sorts in a vacant lot,


...a West African Market,


...a bus stop


and we are home.

8 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

Such a different world. I LOVE that you guys are there.

Anonymous said...

I loved your tour. Thanks.
I want something from that taco trailer....

Jody said...

Love it.

erika said...

ooo, I want to come visit. I miss you guys

Anonymous said...

As soon as I get back can we please go to the taco trailer together? -B

Anonymous said...

YEAH BETHIE!!!!

Spiro said...

bethie huh?

stephanie carroll said...

i just found your blog! hi!!!

steph