Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Save Our Valley



This is the plea of the South Seattlites for years; and I know nothing about it. This is why, or this is one of the why's I am so excited to move southward with Spiroj and hopefully dear Beth Faw. There is so much to learn and live down here, and it is a world I am excited to be more apart of, not a threat to.
We have found a possible place on South Hill st. Spiroj calls it a "gateway" it sort of enters a lot of worlds without being fully stowed away in one (which is a little different than where we were originally thinking of living). We are checking out some more places today. God is with us.
We are all. we are not all the same.






HOME SWEET......


2 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

That's where I used to nanny! I've walked around Jefferson Park Golf course and picked Shanti up from school many many times. I've even shopped at the Grocery Outlet!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear what's happening. so exciting! thanks for posting!